Live in the moment. And be ready for what’s next
How is SXSW going? You’re probably having an amazing time and making lots of new connections. We surely are!
But have you thought about what’s next?
Emails to reply to. Meetings to be scheduled. Business cards, names and hundreds of LinkedIn connection requests to be processed. Ideas to be turned into action?
We got you.
SXSW is the place to build new connections. If you’re here, it’s because you’re looking to unlock new opportunities for yourself and your company. But if you’re too busy chasing your task list and keeping track of names and meetings, you will miss them.
That’s where we come in.
Our Headroom executive assistants give you time to focus on what matters most. Which prevents the small tasks from becoming big headaches, puts a little daylight between you and your inbox and lets you focus on the here and now.
- Zero inbox
- Get a grip on your calendar
- End the day with your to-do list done
- More time and energy for family or new businesses
- Focus for strategic thinking
- Win an extra day each week
- Tap into Headroom’s global community and collective intelligence
Have a chat with our CCO Sara Verhof: +31 6 18426896
Headroom makes it easy with monthly, flexible memberships to our remote Executive Assistant service. Our EAs are trained, managed and employed by us so you don’t have to add them to your payroll. You can plug-in and start playing in 2 days, we’ll take care of the rest.
Our team of educated and ambitious assistants are up to 25% faster than traditionally trained EAs. Which means more tasks get completed per hour and your life gets easier.
Our network of EAs use our very own software that allows them to securely share knowledge and task overviews with each other. When you start the week in New York and finish it in Paris, your EA team will match your area & time zone.
Members at Headroom have access to a private network of highly successful entrepreneurs & C-suites looking to unlock possibilities and build new connections.
We created the world’s 1st platform for Executive Assistants to take them to the next level. Thanks to our proprietary software & Academy, Headroom EAs can securely manage their work, share knowledge and keep learning.
Inbox, calendars, travel, to-do lists, goals and teams
With our proven Inbox Zero method:
- We process your inbox twice a day and provide a clear to-do list organized by priority
- Calendars are synchronized more efficiently
- You receive reminders for important emails
- We unsubscribe you from and clean up unwanted e-mails
- Review weekly & long-term goals
- Realize your ideal working week with fixed focus and meeting days
- Handle all scheduling requests
- Coordinate internal and external scheduling
- Organize one-time and recurring events
- Manage cancellations and rescheduling
- Create travel itineraries and add them to your calendar
- Book all travel and accommodations
- Find the hottest local hotels, bars, restaurants and museum based on our EA knowledge wiki
- Make restaurant reservations based on your preferences
You will know exactly where to be, when, and how best to get there. We will also make sure that your boarding passes and other important documents are always easily available. And don’t worry about incoming calls or emails during your trip… we will take care of it.
- Take notes during important team/board meetings
- Keep time and ensure agenda is followed
- Follow up with worked-out notes & action lists
- Save and organize documents & contracts
- Manage expense tracking
- Process business cards
Personal tasks to help your team balance their work and life to unlock their best selves.
Whether you are looking for the best nanny, a reliable plumber or a new gym, we are at your side. Finding the right supplier often takes more time than you think.
With years of experience in the field, we know many of the best services around and would love to find the right one for you.
We will provide you with a travel plan and options most suitable to your needs and preferences to ensure your weekend getaways and trips are as perfect as they should. All you have to do is give the go-ahead and pack your suitcase when it’s time to go.
A wedding, the birth of a child or a 20-year anniversary are special moments in one’s life and they are worth celebrating. But with all the pressure of day-to-day work it can be very tricky to think of the perfect gift. Your Headroom EA can help you with this.
You’ll be up and running in 2 days once we approve your membership application- with 3 simple steps!
Headroom gives you access to an exclusive community of worldwide successful CEOs and entrepreneurs who share values and a similar work ethics. You can schedule a 30-min. consultation to discuss needs, questions and see if there is a good fit. Afterwards, you can apply for one of our memberships.
Once your membership application has been accepted, we will assemble your dedicated EA team and introduce them to you and your team. Next to that, you will discuss your profile, goals, tasks, preferences and other important information during a Deep Dive. You don’t need to prepare this, we got it.
You activate a business email account with Teams or Slack for your new EAs to work and communicate from with you and your team. This enhances team work, communication and data security. Once your Headroom EA has access, we start crushing your to-do list within 24 hours.